[Asterisk-Users] Cisco AS5350 Gateway Intergration

Anton Tinchev atl at unixsol.org
Sun Feb 22 22:22:01 MST 2004

SIP with G.711 for local lines or SIP with gsmfr for long disctance
(slow connection).
I used AS5350 several months with *, then i recieved my E100Ps and moved
the Cisco to History
(where all proprietary solutions must go).

P.S.
The Cisco is for selling for around 11K Euro (New, used in rack 4
months, 4E1s, 120DSPs)