[Asterisk-Users] Cisco AS5350 Gateway Intergration

Derek Bruce dbruce at calgarytelecom.com
Sun Feb 22 18:15:39 MST 2004

I use SIP to/from our AS5300... H.323 didn't work well for me...

Also... be aware the the AS53XX access servers will NOT do VoIP to VoIP
calls... it will do PSTN-to-VoIP or VoIP-to-PSTN just fine.. Your Asterisk
configuration will become quite intricate.... especially with authentication
and accounting.