[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMail

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Feb 21 14:33:45 MST 2004

On Saturday 21 February 2004 04:24, Chad Brown wrote:
> Is something different about the latest implementation of voicemail
> in asterisk?

Yes, it's been rewritten to allow multiple organizations within the same
Asterisk system.  There are also multiple other features that you can
check out by looking at the ChangeLog.

> 1. I can leave but cannot retrieve my voicemails. I call my extension
> number but cant find a combination that allows me to break into an
> admin menu for retrieval.

Are you dialling an extension which calls VoiceMailMain() ?

> 2. I could be dreaming but I thought I remember more advanced
> features available after leaving a VM. (Review, delete, etc.) I could
> be remembering incorrectly as well.

Nope.  You're welcome to write and contribute that addition, though.

-Tilghman