[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMail

Chad Brown chad.brown at identitymine.com
Sat Feb 21 03:24:08 MST 2004

Is something different about the latest implementation of voicemail in
asterisk?

I have been away from asterisk for about 6 months and finally have a
chance to take a second look at it. From what I remember all you needed
to do to setup voicemail was to perform som basic modifications to the
voicemail.conf and extensions.conf files.

I am having two problems:

1. I can leave but cannot retrieve my voicemails. I call my extension
number but cant find a combination that allows me to break into an admin
menu for retrieval.
2. I could be dreaming but I thought I remember more advanced features
available after leaving a VM. (Review, delete, etc.) I could be
remembering incorrectly as well.

Can anyone refresh my memory. (BTW - I'm using the latest stable build
from today)

Thanks,

Chad