[Asterisk-Users] Language setting

Jeroen linux at comresult.com
Thu Feb 19 15:07:49 MST 2004

Have played with several languages in Asterisk -  by using the
SetLanguage() command in the extensions.conf.
The scenario is that I do not want every caller to use the same
language, although they do use the same extension.

E.g. H323 users can have a different language than SIP user. Read in
several threads that the language can be set in the conf. files.
I have tried different syntaxes but it did not work -> what should I
change (and where) in order to realise that all e.g. H323 callers will
another language?

Thanks
Jeroen