[Asterisk-Users] Hide outgoing CallerId on Zap interface

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Thu Feb 19 08:50:34 MST 2004

>But nevertheless my mobile is still showing the number I'm dialing from.
>
>Our provider is song networks which is a Danish Telco provider. If anymore
>debug info is needed let me know

Hello again....

Just wanted to say that on another location with exact same setup but
another telco provider, (actually this is Song Networks and our own is TDC,
got them confused yesterday), restrictcid=yes in sip.conf is working.

So it must be our telco provider who does something wrong.
I think I'll call and yell a bit at them tomorrow ;O)

So consider this one solved.