[Asterisk-Users] vm to email ?

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 00:09:22 MST 2004

You don't say if e-mail can be sent out on the server not
using Asterisk.  Just try it.  Log into the * server box as
a noraml user and send an e-mail to hris at netlabz.com
If that fails don't blame Asterisk or it's configuration.

If the above test fails look in /var/log/maillog or
/var/log/messages for the reason it didn't go.  Many
times your ISP's mail server requires a password authentication
and for thatmatter you need to tell your sendmail to use
that server a a relay

Spencer,markster at linux-support.net,mypager at digium.com,attach=no|serveremail=
> myaddy at digium.com|tz=central
> ;4300 => 3456,Ben Rigas,ben at american-computer.net
> ;4310 => 5432,Sales,sales at marko.net
> ;4069 => 6522,Matt Brooks,matt at marko.net
> ;4110 => 3443,Rob Flynn,rflynn at blueridge.net
>
> ;
> ; Mailboxes may be organized into multiple contexts for
> ; voicemail virtualhosting
> ;
>

> [company]
> 115 => 2019,Chris,chris at company.com,,attach=yes
>

> [other]
> 1234 => 5678,Company2 User,root at localhost

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550