[Asterisk-Users] OT: Cisco 79XX operation

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Wed Feb 18 16:47:30 MST 2004

Michael,

My polycom phones (SIP) have configuration settings for pattern
matching.

Basically what the phone does is looks for a certain pattern, and once
it is met it transmits the digits to *.

Not sure about the Cisco's as I haven't used them yet, but I'm sure they
support this feature as Cisco is generally really good hardware.  I
think supporting this is in the RFC for SIP, but not sure what type of
phones you are using (SIP/H323?)

- Brent