[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone phones from FWD

Joe Phillips joe.phillips at innovationsw.com
Wed Feb 18 12:19:09 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 13:54, Chris Albertson wrote:
> It says good things about them that they've not charged you yet.

> You might complain about the quality of the GS phone but not
> FWD's service.  But they DO seem to have a problem getting
> these phones.  It appears GS just can't build them fast
> enough to keep up with demand.

I agree with Chris here.

I've placed 2 orders with FWD for a total of 3 GS phones.  I did not
receive a confirmation of order email but did receive responses when I
emailed the contact address.  I also received a confirmation email when
the phones shipped.

It did *seem* to me that it took a while to ship.  I don't know if they
keep the phones in stock.  Based on my experience I suspect not.

-joe
--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com
               Custom Internet and Computer Solutions