[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone phones from FWD

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 11:54:23 MST 2004

It says good things about them that they've not charged you yet.

I ordered a blue phone and had to wait.  they kept offering me
a black phone "now" but I said I'd wait as I didn't have time
to test the phone and part of the test was to see if the blue
was a "good" color.  I finally accepted thier offer for a
black phone and only then did my CC get charged.  FWD was
very respponive to e-mail.  The order arrive two days after
I sent mail saying "OK send the black one"  I noticed they
removed "blue" option from the order form.

You might complain about the quality of the GS phone but not
FWD's service.  But they DO seem to have a problem getting
these phones.  It appears GS just can't build them fast
enough to keep up with demand.

--- "Jason T. Nelson" <jtn at jtn.cx> wrote:
> I recently ordered a few phones from them for some testing I'm doing,
> but
> the charges still haven't appeared on my credit card nor have I
> received
> any confirmation email (not sure if I'll get one though). Does anyone
> know
> if they're severely backlogged for orders?
>
> --
> Jason T. Nelson <jtn at jtn.cx>
> http://www.jtn.cx/~jtn/
> BOFH Extraordiaire & Sysadmin Ombudsman               GPG key
> 0xFF676C9E
> GPG key fingerprint = 6272 5482 EDDD D0A3 FED2  262A FABB 599D FF67
> 6C9E
> disclaimer: My opinions are my own. Don't bother my employer about
> them.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com