[Asterisk-Users] Help setting up asterisk

Jason Miller jwm at interlinc.net
Wed Feb 18 01:10:00 MST 2004

Hello all I am new to this and was wondering if anyone could assist me or point me in the right direction as to how to setup asterisk for a T-1 to be able to call a PSTN number? I see plenty of walk throughs if you have analog cards installed but none with just the T-1 card or am I missing something and dont know it or just uninformed on what this takes? All the information I have read says all I need is a Digium T100P card terminating my T1 and a ethernet card for my local network for my VOIP phones, is this correct?

*Setup*
Redhat 9.0
Digium T100P
Ethernet Card