[Asterisk-Users] Background command, error

Juan Cardenas jaycard at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 17 19:06:50 MST 2004

Is there a way to recover from a Background command error with out the system
hanging up on you.  I know about the 'h' extension & I try to send it to another context to continue the call, but it still drops. I have a ground of gsm files named 1.gsm, 2.gsm all are different messages, and the user presses '2' to skip to the next message. Lets say 3.gsm doesnt exist, the system hangs up on me.

Is there a way by using maybe a GotoIf command to recover from the error and continue the call without it dropping?

Thanks