[Asterisk-Users] X100P analogue cards and impedance matching

Tim Robinson tim at txrx.org.uk
Mon Feb 16 14:57:08 MST 2004

Hi -

I have looked but can't find details of the impedance that the analogue
  PSTN interface card X100P presents.  Am I right in assuming it is a
resistive 600 ohm match?  If so, is there anything I can do (in software
or hardware?!) to 'tweak' its impedence to the complex impedence
normally presented by a UK phone line?

The reason I ask is that old chestnut - echo...and I wonder whether
resolving the impedence match might overcome some of the echo issues.

Rgds
Tim Robinson
Basingstoke, UK