[Asterisk-Users] Re: Need to interface to BRIs

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Mon Feb 16 04:49:46 MST 2004

Klaus-Peter Junghanns  <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>we have a 4 BRI solution for Asterisk, the quadBRI PCI ISDN.

One thing I'd like to know about this card: Echo Cancellation? I've
replaced by Fritz!Card PCI by a Diva Server 2M, and the difference is
remarkable...

(OP: there's also a 4BRI from Eicon, IIRC. It'll work with * through
CAPI, but I'm quite sure that it's a bit more expensive than KP's card
;-))

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,