[Asterisk-Users] Need to interface to BRIs

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Feb 16 02:53:48 MST 2004

Hi Jim,

we have a 4 BRI solution for Asterisk, the quadBRI PCI ISDN.
You can find more information about it at:
http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/page17.html

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753