[Asterisk-Users] TE405P and dual Athlon systems

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Feb 14 21:59:49 MST 2004

> I'm using a TE410P card in a dual Athlon XP system right now and it seems
> to be playing nicely with the dual Athlons, should I worry about
> something going wrong with my TE410P since it is basically the same card
> as the TE405P except it runs at a different voltage?

That's what I thought but apparently the drivers are different...  Throwing
an LDO on the board and routing 3.3V power to it would not require
different drivers, so I'm not sure what precisely the differences between
the TE410P and the TE405P are.

Perhaps someone can explain it in further detail?

Regards,
Andrew