[Asterisk-Users] TE405P and dual Athlon systems

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sat Feb 14 21:38:54 MST 2004

We have just one dual athlon system and we had trouble with the TE405P in
the 32-bit slots of that system.  We have not heard of anyone else having
any problems like we had on that one system, but still had to say it i
guess.  The failure is that it constantly is taking errors, not the kind
of thing you wouldn't notice.

Mark