[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - oh323 - Cisco CallManager

Tomica Crnek Tomica.Crnek at span.hr
Sat Feb 14 15:46:03 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the answer for this situation? I have Asterisk with E1
PRI links, with SIP phones registered to Asterisk and with h.323
connection to Cisco CallManager. I am using oh323. I think I have a
problem with codecs but I do not know exactly what is wrong.

this is working ok:
--------------------------
Call from CallManager (7960) to SIP phone on Asterisk (X-Lite or 7960
with SIP image)  - working OK
Call from CallManager (7960) to E1 PRI trunk to PSTN through Asterisk -
working OK
Call from E1 PRI trunk from PSTN through Asterisk to CallManager (7960)
- working OK

here is the problem
Call from SIP phone to CallManager - rings the phone, in the moment when
called party picks the receiver Asterisk crashes with core dump
Interesting is that if you establish a call in opposite direction (from
CallManager to SIP phone) prior to that one, Asterisk wouldn't crash
sometimes

I will appreciate if anyone can help

Tomica