[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Password Digit Timeout

Ryan R. Fligg rfligg at dstorage.com
Thu Feb 12 15:30:19 MST 2004

I was wondering if there was any way to change the digit timeout or some
setting of that sort on the voicemail password entry.

Currently when our users enter their passwords they have to enter them very
rapidly, otherwise asterisk will log the number twice.

So if someone entered a voicemail password of 1234 slowly and deliberately
on our system the asterisk receives it as the following number,

11223344 and thus returns the passcode invalid message.

System:

Asterisk CVS-02/10/04-13:27:57 built by root at tele on a i686 running Linux

3 X100P cards

5 Snom200 phones

Sincerely,

Ryan R. Fligg