[Asterisk-Users] TDM card loses Dial tone

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Thu Feb 12 17:22:04 MST 2004

Same here...

Usually after several of these show up in my system log:

Power alarm on module 1, resetting!

Need to unload/reload module wcfxs in order to get the dial tone back.
Happens several times a week, sometimes more frequently.

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com