[Asterisk-Users] Sip problem with IpDialog phone.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Thu Feb 12 16:28:12 MST 2004

I have one of my IpDialog phones giving this error about once an hour.
On the Asterisk server CLI I get this message.

Got SIP response 481 "Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist" back from
204.241.XXX.XXX

If I go to the phone and dial out it works and I no longer get the
message.  Also if I check the sip show channels I get 2 additional
connections with unknown information for the IpDialog phone.  Other then
this message the phone work fine.  But when the message comes up I can
not dial call the phone.