[Asterisk-Users] Re: High Density configuration for Voice & Fax

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Wed Feb 11 23:56:21 MST 2004

>>>>> "Darren" == Darren Nickerson <darren.nickerson at ifax.com> writes:

JimC> Hylafax.org has pointers to a couple of good boards for fax.

Darren> The HylaFAX.org website is a little lacking in terms of
Darren> describing high-density (T1/E1) fax with HylaFAX

Darren> We recommend Brooktrout or EICON intelligent fax boards.

Oops.  I thought that was where I was led to those boards.  I should
have taken another look and included them by name....

In any case, I was indeed thinking of the EICON and Brooktrout boards.

-JimC