[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk ACD - Avaya ACD

Joelson S. Apon joelsa at ph.cylynx.com
Wed Feb 11 07:27:36 MST 2004

Hello Everyone..

I have successfully setup an Asterisk PBX here. Also, I do have it interface
with our existing PBX system which is the Avaya Definity. I'm now on the
process of migrating all our system setup, from Avaya to Asterisk and in
this case, the ACD functionality. Below is the ACD script of our Avaya PBX.
As you could see, I queue a certain skill/hunt group, then caller hears
music for a specific period of time, example 60 seconds wait time, then
after which, caller would hear a playback announcement telling him to stay
on hold, then wait time again, then an option to leave a message on a
mailbox, and so and so forth. I won't ask if this is possible with Asterisk
cause I know Asterisk can do all the modern PBX functionalities..Just wonder
if someone have already implement this and hoping you could share to me your
scripts..

Thank in advance for the help...

Regards  :-)

Joelson

                                  CALL VECTOR

    Number: 32               Name: Ispbrand ISP

     Basic? y   EAS? y   G3V4 Enhanced? y   ANI/II-Digits? y   ASAI Routing?
 Prompting? y   LAI? n  G3V4 Adv Route? y   CINFO? y   BSR? y   Holidays? y

01 wait-time    2   secs hearing ringback
03 queue-to     skill 12  pri t
04 wait-time    60  secs hearing music
06 wait-time    60  secs hearing music
07 check        skill 91  pri t if unconditionally
08 wait-time    60  secs hearing music
09 check        skill 90  pri t if unconditionally
10 collect      1    digits after announcement 5406
11 route-to     number 1308             with cov y if digit           =  1
12 wait-time    120 secs hearing music
14 wait-time    120 secs hearing music
16 wait-time    3   mins hearing music
18 wait-time    3   mins hearing music
20 wait-time    3   mins hearing music
21 messaging    skill 99  for extension 1308
22 stop