[Asterisk-Users] anyone using GalaxyVoice?

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Tue Feb 10 17:33:08 MST 2004

I signed up with these guys on a whim. $20 a month for unlimited US/Canada
local and long. You can't take your numbe over there but they'll give you
a new one.

So to my problem; how do I set them up as a SIP peer. I have a stanza in
my sip.conf as follows

register => 9733878280:username:password at 216.229.127.40 ; galaxyvoice acct

[galaxyvoice]
type=friend
username=9738378280
secret=password
host=216.229.127.40
nat=yes
port=5060
context=default
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=inband
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw

I have managed to get some info from the only help they offer (and indeed
know about) which is in the form of screen shots of a Grandstream setup
page. I know the IP to be correct as well as the dtmfmode.

It seems that they must have both a username and a userid as well as my
password to get in. The username should be my phone number.

Conditions here are; yesterdays CVS build of *, Linksys router with ports
5000-5100 & 10000-20000 forwarded to the * host.

All other things work like FWD, IAXTel and IPTel.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Mark Phillips, G7LTT/KC2ENI