[Asterisk-Users] The Smallest Asterisk Server Ever?

Matthew Hardeman mhast at papersoft.com
Tue Feb 10 14:18:30 MST 2004

It's noteworthy that while Linux is GPL'ed, that doesn't mean that the
userspace applications that essentially make up the Snom phone and run
on top of the GPL'ed Linux kernel are.

Snom will gladly give you their customizations to the kernel, and a
build environment that will produce a firmware image that can be loaded
onto the Snom's...

They will not, however, unless policy has changed, give you the source
to the phone itself...  I tried.

Matt Hardeman
PaperSoft