[Asterisk-Users] Dialing 800 numbers with VOIP

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Tue Feb 10 12:28:25 MST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:36:45AM -0800, Chris Albertson wrote:
> Why is this not on the web and automated?  My guess is either a lack of
> devlopment resources at NuFone or he's more interested in supporting
> high volume customers who don't need a web site but more likely both.

Apparently, you haven't seen their Subscriber Management System!

http://www.nufone.net/sms.php

Linked from here:

http://www.nufone.net/voip_provider.php

Is this really a company, or is NuFone in some guy's basement?

Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

Troubleshooting shortcut #1: Shoot the trouble.