[Asterisk-Users] Vegastream 50 FXO with Asterisk

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Fri Feb 6 01:47:46 MST 2004

I have a Vega 50 BRI working without any of the issues you mentioned, the dual SIP registrations is normal for most multi-line boxes enabled split users.

Rgds, Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Dalgliesh [mailto:asterisk at techhat.com]
Sent: 05 February 2004 20:11
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Vegastream 50 FXO with Asterisk

Anyone have any experience configuring VegaStream's with Asterisk.

I have run into a few of questions.

1. It appear that after turning on registrations I am seeing two request for
registration per line
sip:port1vega1 at 65.111.68.252
sip:0101 at 65.111.68.252
What is purpose and how do I handle this?

2. DTMF btw Asterisk and the Unit I was unable to get rfc2833 to work
successfully with inbound or outbound DTMF. Is this a known issue?

3. How is the best way to deal with dialout and selecting a free channel on the VegaStream

Any general suggestions/experiences with regard to configuring a VegaStream with asterisk would be appricated.

Thanks

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person