[Asterisk-Users] ATA in MGCP sometimes dropping calls

Anton Yurchenko phila at dg.net.ua
Fri Feb 6 01:44:30 MST 2004

Hello,

I`m using a bunch of ATA-186 with MGCP firmware, and users are
complaining that sometimes, an avarage about one in 17-20 calls when
they try to do a supervised transfer via FLASH, the calling party is
dropped, or that could also happen when the press FLASH and then dial an
extension to transfer to but it is busy, and when they return to the
first call it is dropped. I have not been able to reproduce this and get
some mgcp debug messages. I`ve tried the 2.15 and 3.0 firmware versions.
Anybody else experincing this?

Thanks

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila at dg.net.ua>