Fw: [Asterisk-Users] Possible Sip logic bug?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Feb 5 12:50:53 MST 2004

Sorry Clif, as a professional working with protocol analysis at corporations
in more than 40 states, I should have known better. Never gave it a thought
the issue could have been earlier in the call/session setup. I'll dig into
that, and if still need help/suggestions will post the full debug trace.

Rich