Fw: [Asterisk-Users] Possible Sip logic bug?

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 10:48:16 MST 2004

Rich,

It is very important (at least to me) to have the whole SIP call flow.
That is, I must see the initial
INVITE come from the originating phone all the way to the last message.
I can only speculate at
this point but it appears that the second leg (destination) may never
have ACK'd the call which
could have Asterisk in a bad state.  I cannot be sure of this without
the entire flow but if this is the
case, not only do you have a config problem, Asterisk has an unhandled
error state.    Did you
answer the destination?  Did it have 2-way voice path?