[Asterisk-Users] Vegastream 50 FXO with Asterisk

Glenn Dalgliesh asterisk at techhat.com
Thu Feb 5 12:11:19 MST 2004

Anyone have any experience configuring VegaStream's with Asterisk.

I have run into a few of questions.

1. It appear that after turning on registrations I am seeing two request for
registration per line
sip:port1vega1 at 65.111.68.252
sip:0101 at 65.111.68.252
What is purpose and how do I handle this?

2. DTMF btw Asterisk and the Unit I was unable to get rfc2833 to work
successfully with inbound or outbound DTMF. Is this a known issue?

3. How is the best way to deal with dialout and selecting a free channel on the VegaStream

Any general suggestions/experiences with regard to configuring a VegaStream with asterisk would be appricated.

Thanks