[Asterisk-Users] Release phone call

Glenn Dalgliesh asterisk at techhat.com
Thu Feb 5 12:05:54 MST 2004

MessageWell after thinking a little more about your scenario I have had situations where I have hairpinned calls back to the device they have come in on and in my experience without canreinvite=no the device will usually complain that a loop was detected. In situations were I am using SER(SIP EXPRESS ROUTER) I have fixed the problem by rewriting the headed to trick the device out of the loop detect scenario. Anyway in theory if the 7206 doesn't detect a loop if you have the sip.conf setup to the canreinvite=yes then the audio channel should not be proxied by *.

In this calling multiple channels how do you deal with the cellphone voicemail not answering the call immediately if the phone is off or out of range which wouldn't allow for the opportunity for the other extension to be answered.