[Asterisk-Users] Calls dropping off

Steve Foy steve at unite.net
Thu Feb 5 05:14:33 MST 2004

I would have thought that if that was the problem, we couldn't makle or
receive calls at all, or that we at least couldnt use all 3 Zap cards at the
same time, but we can.

The problem only happens every so often, but recently it's getting more and
more frequent... management are starting to get pissed :/

No more ideas?

I've tried everything else people have mentioned.

Cheers,
Steve