[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce - Get Parking Extension

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Feb 4 21:08:50 MST 2004

ParkAndAnnounce is kind of a misnomer; you don't necessarily need to
"announce".

I wholeheartedly agree that a variable (${PARKINGSLOT} perhaps?)
should be set on the return of ParkAndAnnounce, and that value should
find it's way into the "new" channel that is spawned by the
ParkAndAnnounce goto-style call.

JT