[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce - Get Parking Extension

Ben Miller bgmiller at nframe.com
Wed Feb 4 11:09:58 MST 2004

Yup, the only way to do that is to modify the source.
The task of setting a channel variable to the parked slot is simple;
however, because the parkandannounce application is placing the call to
the "callee" to announce, it would need to have the logic of handling
the press 1 or 2 inside itself, rather than in the call plan.  Not a bad
feature, but definitely an edit to the source.
Ben