[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 bug in 6.1 evident in Asterisk

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Wed Feb 4 11:58:02 MST 2004

Does the first line, backup and emergency proxy go to the * box on the
same wire?  Malcolm and I figured out the 7960's freak smooth out if the
asterisk server isn't on the same subnet his phones kept rebooting over
and over and over till we took them off the switch they were on and move
them to the one with the aterisk server.

bkw