[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 bug in 6.1 evident in Asterisk

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Feb 4 11:26:46 MST 2004

Yes and no.  The Cisco phone is on a NAT network that is quite
distant from one of the Asterisk servers, but on the same wire as the
other.  Three lines go to the remote *, and three lines remain local
on the network to the other * server.  I'm running CVS as of this
morning on both servers.  Strangely, today the phone hasn't locked up
or rebooted, though now I am getting one or two of the lines failing
to REGISTER - they're simply not sending out a request, according to
the network dump.  <sigh>

JT