[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 quick dial

Christopher Lee chris at datachaos.com.au
Wed Feb 4 06:12:13 MST 2004

Out of interest, does anyone know if it's possible to get the 7960 to start
accepting a number while on-hook, without having to press "NewCall", the
line button, or speaker button?

This is just something I was used to with the Norstar extensions, I could
immediately start dialing the numbers for an internal extension and it'd
work.