[Asterisk-Users] X100P and PSTN line Callwaiting

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Feb 4 01:34:00 MST 2004

Hi,

There is any way to use the PSTN line callwaiting functionality (including
callwaiting callerID) with an X00P card?
When a second incoming call, on an internal ATA I hear the callwaiting tone,
but I don't know how to switch to the other caller through ATA->*->X100P.
More, the callerid is not displayed during callwaiting (just during a
standard call).
There is any direct way to switch the calls from the phone connected to an
ATA device?
There is any modification to be made in the callerid.c file for the
callwaiting callerid functionality? (I have to make one for the normal call
in order to support my provider type of callerid signal, but does not work
for callwaiting callerid too).

Thanks,
Dan