[Asterisk-Users] billing information from telecom

Tomica Crnek Tomica.Crnek at span.hr
Wed Feb 4 00:58:52 MST 2004

Hi everyone, I have TE410P connected via E1 to telecom and another E1 to
my internal Ericsson PBX. All calls from PBX to telecom pass through
Asterisk. Our telecom is providing us with billing information during a
call, and I would like to transfer this information to PBX and be able
to show it on user displays. If I connect my PBX directly to telecom
trunk it is working ok, but now, with Asterisk in between I am not
getting it. Can anyone tell what should be done regarding this.

thanks

Tomica