[Asterisk-Users] IPKall->FWD->Asterisk

William Suffill dedd at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 19:50:20 MST 2004

Joshua,

I've been looking into doing the same for my biz as well. I haven't
heard of IPKall and perhaps they aren't setup for what you want to do.
If this a vital part of your business I'd consider using a commercial
IAX provider to give # a toll free or local # for users to call in. If
you want more information on how I do it you can reach me at
dedd at comcast.net.

-- William Suffill