[Asterisk-Users] IPKall->FWD->Asterisk

Joshua Colp joshnet at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Feb 3 18:47:30 MST 2004

Hi Folks,

I recently setup an asterisk system in order to provide a telephone phone system for my web hosting business at a very low expense. My problem is that DTMF tones are not being recognized when calling the IPKall phone number. Calling my server via FWD and IAXTel works out fine however. Has anybody experienced this with the IPKall service? are they not passing the DTMF tones or am I doing something wrong? I've tried switching dtmfmode to all the options, but still nothing. Thanks for your help!

- Joshua Colp.