[Asterisk-Users] x100p card conflicts with DSL modem

Michael Zheng hxmzheng at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 19:27:18 MST 2004

I don't have a DSL filter, But all my telephones do have filter and work very well. I'll try to use a filter. Thank you all.

Best,
Michael

=================

Perhaps you forgot to put a filter between the line and your X100P?
-Tilghman

Eric Wieling <eric at fnords.org> wrote:
Do you have a DSL filter on your X100P? Just like any other telephone
device it needs a DSL filter to keep it from messing up your DSL
service.

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 12:14, Michael Zheng wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> When I use x100p card, my DSL modem can not connect
> with ISP. Is my card bad or all x100p conflict with
> DSL modem?
>
> Best,
> Michael

Go to http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=documentation and look at
the "Unofficial Links" section. This section has links to a wide
variety of 3rd party Asterisk related pages. My page is the
"Asterisk Resource Pages".

BTEL Consulting 504-899-1387 or 850-484-4545 or 877-677-9643

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: