[Asterisk-Users] Nortel and Asterisk interconnection

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Tue Feb 3 09:23:56 MST 2004

I have created a pdf document about my experience in integrating a Nortel
Norstar MICS with *.  This is not a cookbook, but it does describe the
process I followed and gave a copy of the relevant configuration files.

If anybody is interested, please feel free to download a copy at
http://www.eyecarenow.com/asterisk.

Please be patient, as the Internet connection here is, well, lacking.  If
anybody finds this useful and would like to mirror it, please let me know.

Thanks,
David Gomillion