[Asterisk-Users] Still looking for small fxo sip gateway

Kostur, Andre Andre at incognito.com
Tue Feb 3 08:58:56 MST 2004

You might want to take a look on the Wiki pages for VoIP, in particular:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VoIP+Gateways

Offhand at our site we're trying to set up something similar (although a
little larger, 10 FXO lines, but no requirement to pick which line the call
goes out... our 10 lines are all overlines....).  Our Vegastream 50 FXO
shipped yesterday (or perhaps this morning), so we should be getting it in a
day or two.  (BTW: I'm in Canada)

There's been rumours posted to this list that Digium is coming out with a
higher-density FXO card, and Woody mentioned a Voicetronix Openline12, which
appears to be a 12-port FXO card.  And I believe that Intel/Dialogic puts
out some multiport FXS/FXO cards...