[Asterisk-Users] cisco 7912 voicemail/dnd issue

Swen Veckes s.veckes at de.kddi.com
Tue Feb 3 03:36:19 MST 2004

Hi all,

I playing around with some C7912 IP phones (SIP FW).
They work nice with asterisk, but I found the following issue:

 o When I configure the voicemail number (8500) to access VM
   I can push the "messages" button on the phone to access my VM

 o The phone can setup DND and call redirection on NA and BUSY

 o MWI is also working fine ;-)

But in this case the call will be transfered to 8500 which doesn't
make sense, as I cannot leave a message there.
Configuring call redirect via asterisk works fine of course.

Any ideas for a solution?? To use the phone funtions??

:wq swen