[Asterisk-Users] compile error (still having problems)

jjj3 jjj3 jjj3_j at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:58:54 MST 2004

Ok genius! Or better: thank you "God"!!!

As you were, I'm on the begining of learning how everything works in unix's
systems. But some times people forget the they also borned with a little
less knowlegde then they have today.

In other words, everybody had once ago the same question. But not you,
right?

tks anyways.
jjj3_j