[Asterisk-Users] HANGUPCAUSE

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Feb 2 07:18:15 MST 2004

Over the weekend the problem with HANGUPCAUSE was fixed.  HANGUPCAUSE
now contains the Asterisk cause code.  README.variables has been
updated.  The problem with Dial not seeing a busy on PRI lines have been
fixed.  I have a version of app_dial.c from 0.7.1 that's been patched
with these two fixes.  The fixes are also in CVS.

Yay!