[Asterisk-Users] Hide outgoing CallerID

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Mon Feb 2 03:34:10 MST 2004

Hello everybody

I’m just wondering if it is possible to hide my outgoing CallerId when
calling out via ZAP from a specific SIP device.

This means that if I’m dialing out to the outside world via my ZAP interface
from SIP device no. 1 then I want to hide my CallerId and if I call

from SIP device no. 2 then I want to show my number

I know it is possible to just show my main number instead of changing my ANI
but I want to completely hide the number, is that possible?

Mvh

Mickey Binder

Comflex A/S

Roskildevej 342D