[Asterisk-Users] Thanks for help - Almost done - 50% - Can hear

Helder Rogério [MICROREDE] hrogerio at microrede.pt
Fri Dec 31 08:00:51 MST 2004

Hi,

This is a thank you message for all that helped me including Max from www.asterisk-support.ru with whishes of a Happy New Year.

Althought I still have a problem I'm happier I've 50% of my task complete. I'm using two TA from Draytek (router 2600V / router 2500V) 3 ADSL lines (2 for TA 1 for ASTERISK with a Draytek 2500 no voice model).

If I call from one to another (using it's own mechnanism dialing #213*63*5*131#) I can connect and hear/speak both ends everything okay... If I register them on asterisk and call one another, the person I call can't hear me. Even registered with voipjet.com connected to them in IAX called my landline same happened. From the landline everything okay, from the voip phone i could hear but couldn't make myself heard.

I'm guessing some funny port range left un-opened on the server router, but... I have at this point 5060 UDP and bot UDP and TCP from 5061 to 20000. I have 10000 to 20000 in * configs for RTP.

If anyone has an idea....

thanks in advance and a Happy New Year,

Best regards from Portugal,
Helder